[WriteLog] Writelog and Icom 746Pro

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Feb 22 18:15:30 PST 2012

Randy,

The short answer is Yes, WL can be setup to do SSB DVK messages with the
746Pro.  I'm not familiar with the SignaLink USB interface so that will be
something you will have to check out with their instructions.  Make a few
test recordings and then follow the instructions in the WL Help manual to
get things setup to playback the messages.  You need to pay attention to the
port assignment, specify the DVK type and point WL to the location where
your audio files are located.

73,
Gary AL9A