[WriteLog] V 11

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Wed Jan 4 12:39:06 PST 2012

I just installed version 11 and had no problems.  Running XP SP3.  When I
clicked on Graphs I got a message that MFC (or something similar) had
detected an error and had to shut down.  I elected not to send a report to
Microsoft.  Never had anybody contact me if I did, so I just brought up v11
again and all was OK.  I've never used the Graphs so if that's a problem, it
doesn't affect me.  Will know more after RTTY RU this weekend.  Will be
operating here using KF0UR as a call (a friend's call and we operate MS/LP)
which we alternate between his call and mine every year.  This year is his
turn.  Will appreciate any and all Q's.

Dick
W0RAA