[WriteLog] Writelog SSB DVK

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 09:10:21 PST 2012

Hello Everybody,
    I'm working here to get my SSB voice memories inside Writelog. I've never used the DVK in Writelog, so this is an entirely new experience for me. When I go into Setup, I click on the CW/RTTY/SSB messages menu. From there, I select SSB and then select the appropriate Function key I would like. The problem is: When I go to select the file to match up with that function key, I can only select from Writelog V9 files (*.wl) and Writelong files (*.cnt). None of my voice messages are saved in either types of these formats. Can someone explain what I need to do here?

73,
Mike
W4MJA