[WriteLog] Help Needed: Can't specify FSK (COM-TxD) to MMTTY Plug-In

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:04:50 PST 2012

I can't get the MMTTY Plug-In for Writelog to allow me to specify FSK.
rttycontesting.com makes it clear that you must set the COM port first.
I've done that, even using my one physical port to make sure it's a good
one, but the SETUP | MISC tab still has the two FSK choices grayed out.

I have tried uninstalling both the plug-in and MMTTY. Then I reinstalled
MMTTY in c:\ham\mmtty as suggested and tested it. It works fine, selecting
COM2 and COM-TxD. Then I reinstalled the plug-in. I ran Writelog and made
sure that it isn't using COM2 for anything else. On first start, I
identified the location of the executable as described in the documents. I
selected COM2. The FSK choices remain grayed out.

What else have I forgotten to do since the last time I tried this?

I'm running Writelog 11.01F, a fresh release. Is there a problem with it?

Thanks,

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI