[WriteLog] Doing AFSK on WriteLog

Tom Shelton gl1800winger at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 04:56:10 PST 2012

I wasn’t planning on doing the contest this weekend, but wanted to hand out a couple of contacts.  I tried to set-up W/L using this: http://writelog.com/support2/sound-board-setup  This shows an older version – I’m using the latest rev (11.9?)

I can’t get the DVK button to turn-on for my radio – or anyplace for that matter.  It stays on the bottom button

Here’s my set-up:
Rig: Kenwood TS-2000 (also tried with my IC-7200)
SignaLink (with W/L utility pointing to it).

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom Shelton

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message, although several were terribly inconvenienced.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus