[WriteLog] Saving Configuration

W4GKM w4gkm at citlink.net
Tue Jan 10 00:11:11 PST 2012

Up until a few weeks ago I could save the configuration and each window would come back as it was after shutting down the computer of exiting Writelog. Recently I have added a third radio and now Writelog will not save the configuration and I have to redo about half of the windows when starting Writelog back up.  The main problem is it won’t save the Rittyrite on the second and third radio and the comport selection always reverts to comport 1 for both radios as well.

Is there a way to save the configuration to keep all the windows in the right place, it’s like having to start a new contest every time I start Writelog up.  I tried one suggestion of changing the .ini file but maybe I didn’t understand the corrections or that just doesn’t solve the problem.

Little help, little help now!

Nick
W4GKM