[WriteLog] WL - RTTY RU Glitch

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Fri Jan 13 16:16:29 PST 2012

Darrel,

You should find the ARRL RTTY Roundup listed as "ARRL RTTY Round up" when
you select Start a new log.  Then the reason you didn't show any score is
that you may have forgotten to Select "Contest" and the "Parameter Setup"
and put in your State.

I've used 10.63 and currently use 11.01F and every version for the past 6-7
years has listed the ARRL RTTY Round Up.  I've never seen a version without
it.

Try that and see if it works.  I'll be interested in hearing.  Also, if you
make any changes, be sure to "Save Configuration" before you 'File | Save".

Hope that helps.

Dick
W0RAA