[WriteLog] New User Questions

Larry Bryan larry at w8lig.com
Sun Jan 15 16:08:52 PST 2012

I've not used this program for a contest yet but I have been reading
documentation. Question 1: If there is a contest such as the 070 PODXS PSK
contest last week that is not supported in the program, I was trying to
manually enter the fields for that contest and I seem to have that ok, but
how do I get multipliers entered for scoring. Seems that most of the
supported contest have DLL files for this purpose. Can multipliers be
entered for a simple contest like this?

Question 2: I thought I read that there was an autologging program that
would read an ADI file into the program for testing. Is this still
available or did I read this wrong?

--
Larry
W8LIG