[WriteLog] Blank messages

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Jan 17 13:37:00 PST 2012

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks, I have been getting some messages from the Writelog
reflector that are just blank.

Is this me, an email setting somewhere, or are others also seeing this?

The latest one was from Nick W4GKM entitled Configuration Save.
I then also got a second, this entitled FWD: Configuration Save
Both came from the same email address, (his call at CITLINK(dot)NET) but one
had his callsign as the sender, the other had Nick Smith as the identifier.

Am I losing the plot, or is there some simple explanation for this???

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120117-1, 17/01/2012
Tested on: 17/01/2012 21:37:00