[WriteLog] RTTY DELAY parameter sought

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:54:33 PST 2012

Possible solution.

http://n1eu.com/Yaesu/MPAcom.htm

Your problem is the amp / radio combination.

But I can assure you that you could have just as easily used three or
four spaces instead of the CR space space.  Whether MMTTY sends CR LF
SPACE SPACE you
could just change to 4 Null char's if you wanted.  01000 is CR, 00010 is
LF, and 00100 is a space.  As my old memory and my very old tape punch
seem to
remember as we used to have to read holes in the ARMY Security Agency as
some guy figured out that you could save X numbers of dollars by not
printing
the stuff on the tape.  We used the punch to fix garbles.

We have heard from one keying device guy that he has it in his device.
Guess for that kind of money that is a good deal.

  Writelog does not control MMTTY and most likely MMTTY doesn't control
the down stream device.  So writelog correctly can delay terminal
devices (like ST-8000) with the settings but if it delayed sending to
MMTTY that wouldn't solve the radio hot keying the amp.

When you have Program -- Soundcard -- Program MMTTY or built-in, talking
to Keying device along with their devices drivers its almost amazing
this stuff works at all.