[WriteLog] HELP INSTALL WRITELOG

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jan 22 21:46:00 PST 2012

Alex,

Your latest old version, V10.40, dates back to Feb. 2003!  Since that time
there have been many major updates to the program, especially to the
installer to accommodate the Vista and Win7 operating systems which were no
where in sight in 2003.  I doubt you will find many folks willing to invest
the time to help you reinvent the wheel in trying to install a 9 year old
version of the program.  To what purpose?  Even if you manage to get it
going it is seriously out date, as are many of the older contest modules.
Save yourself and everyone else a lot of heartache and pony up the $30 to
invest in the latest version.  Even at minimum wage rates you will waste
much more than that in lost time and effort for little if any benefit.

73,
Gary AL9A