[WriteLog] Writelog and Windows 7

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Jan 24 11:53:56 PST 2012

The challenge for me has been sound cards.  Win7 handles sound card audio
differently than WinXP.  I.e., on Win7 you have the mic come into one sound
card and the audio must come out a second sound card.  You can use a cheap
USB sound card for the mic input. Even so, you will get to learn all about
the Windows sound mixer controls -- something that wasn't necessary in
WinXP.

Randy, K5ZD