[WriteLog] Writelog and Windows 7

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Tue Jan 24 20:41:33 PST 2012

I built a brand new PC with all of the newest and fastest components.
Then I installed Windows XP and never missed Win7 at all.

If someone were to give me a new Win7 machine and tell me I had to use
it as a shack computer, I would simply format the hard drive and install
Windows XP.

Win7 is a nice system, but sometimes newer isn't necessarily better.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com