[WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY Module

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:38:48 PDT 2012

Hello Gary

I read somewhere that we must use it and happened to me once. It's great to
help the WL comunity!

73 !

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB, CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
ARRL A1 Operator Club Member
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.