[WriteLog] WriteLog 11.06 Released

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jul 28 12:27:16 PDT 2012

Steve,

> 'Writelog Sound Error on Echo Microphone" - Capture thread exception
> : No common format available.

Disable "Echo Microphone" in Sound card options and save the
configuration.  USB Voice CODEC (the mic input) is *mono only* while
the "Recording loop" uses USB Audio CODEC which is *STEREO.*

> But more importantly - I've lost frequency control of the radios.
> Neither radio can be activated.

I just downloaded 10.06A (I did not see any beta on it) but there is
no problem with rig control on any of the microHAM interfaces here
and the K3(s).   I don't see any change from previous versions.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV