[WriteLog] WriteLog & Flex Radio Setup Instructions

John n8rf at neo.rr.com
Sat Jun 2 16:25:11 PDT 2012

Anyone have a complete detailed set of instructions and settings on how to
set up Writelog to work with a model 3000 Flex Radio on CW and RTTY? I have
searched all over the internet and have not found anything that works. I
have found pits and pieces and have tried to piece things together from
there and now I am more confused than ever and it still does not work. I
guess one also needs to have DDutil configured and running and that has only
added more confusion to this effort.

Thanks

John - N8RF