[WriteLog] Looking for Beta Testers FMRE RTTY Contest

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:39:40 PDT 2012

Hello everyone

I'm looking for beta testers to help us on FMRE RTTY Contest, we need 5 coleagues for first tests.

Also, I'm looking for a programer able to write the contest module to allow the creation of Cabrillo file; so far N1MM logger is the only software that creates Cabrillo for this contest and we're testing with that program.

I have written to some developers who has built modules for Writelog and I don't have answer, that's the reason I'm looking for help here.

Please if any interested send me direct message to mycall at hotmail dot com

73 de XE1EE