[WriteLog] Writelog MFC Application

Michael Gulbranson wg0m at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 17:17:57 PDT 2012

Me too.........
This is the first time I have seen this.  I am running XP w/SP3.  I get two
error windows that say.....server busy.  I tried to shut down WL using Task
Manager.  That did not work.  I had to reboot the box.

Thanks

Mike WG0M

         "It's better to be a pleasant surprise than a bitter
disappointment"
                                                                     Dick
Armey