[WriteLog] 7qp contest

John Elsik wa5zup at msn.com
Sun May 6 17:39:12 PDT 2012

Yes I can confirm at least the Cabrillo header changed from 10.84D to
11.04A.  10.84D was correct, with 11.04A the power, mode, and band is greyed
out.  I just simply copied/pasted the header from last year and changed the
score.
I don't know if this applies to the below QSO count issue, but when a
station is worked on a county line the score box counts each county as a
contact, while the main form only counts that station once.  Just a thought
73 John wa5zup