[WriteLog] new registration

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Mon May 7 16:56:20 PDT 2012

Try to copy the code to another software: Word, Worpad, etc.. and from there
copy-paste it to WL, it has worked to me

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB, CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**