[WriteLog] Bandmap Problems - Solved!!!!!!!!!

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Wed May 23 17:10:46 PDT 2012

Bruce,  if you ever come to Colorado Springs, be sure to look me up.  Your
suggestion solved the problem and I am now getting spots appearing in the
Bandmap window in WriteLog.  After supper this evening I came into the
shack,
brought up WriteLog and then clicked on Edit in the Incoming Only Packet
window.  There was a check mark next to Single Operator.  I unchecked it
and all of a sudden the spots started popping up in the Bandmap window.

I'm not sure if I had checked the box or not.  Most likely I did, since I'm
the
only one in this residence that uses Writelog and a Packet Cluster.

Like I said, if you get to Colorado Springs, look me up.  I'm buying lunch.

I also appreciate the suggestions from Gary, AL9A.  But the one you sent
solved
the problem.  And, of course a  thanks to my good friend, Joe, K8FC, who
said he could look at my system remotely.  Appreciate the offer, Joe, but
problem
is resolved.

Again, thanks.

73,

Dick - W0RAA
Life does not begin at 40.
It begins when the kids move out and all the dogs die.