[WriteLog] add call to band map ?? with hot key ??

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sat May 26 13:02:08 PDT 2012

I'm in the middle of WPX so can't spend a bunch of time looking things up,
so a quick question for the wizards out there:

Is there a way to put a call into the band map by using a hot key???  I
really don't like to go grab the mouse every time I enter a call (and it's
a dupe).  I want to see it on the map so I don't waste time next pass.
Even an ALT-something would be better than the mouse.

Think I've seen this discussion before.  Pls reply direct. I'm monitoring
email.

73, Alan  AD6E
ad6e at arrl.net