[WriteLog] WL and the CW SS

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 07:54:03 EDT 2012

I don't see the problem here, however I don't use RTTYWrite.  If I click on
a spot in the spots window, or on the band map, the callsign appears
properly in the QSO entry window, with the cursor at the start on the
callsign.  I thought it was always this way.  Hitting spacebar moves the
cursor to "nr."  Ver 11.07D here.

73
Hal