[WriteLog] Sending QTC Fills in WAE RTTY

Alan Marshall acm at ultranet.com
Mon Nov 12 12:45:54 EST 2012

Yep, lots of interesting questions come up after the contest!

I found on trial (after) that you must have the focus in the receive window
somewhere (anywhere) for the alt-n keys to work as advertised.

BUT that brings up one additional question that I am not able to figure out.
     How do you make the request have a different format like:
         "pse rpt: 3  3  3"    ????

Still have not been able to figure that out.  There must be a way.  At least
most people (from Europe) had similar formats with the number sent several
times.  There were many times when the fast fading made it really necessary
to have multiple sends to get the data through.

    -Alan, W1CCE