[WriteLog] Receiving QTC's ALT #

n2wk n2wk at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 06:55:50 EST 2012

Yes, I agree with Mike and I also experienced the same problems.
Asking for a repeat using the ALT K is OK but using the canned
messages would be better if they could be shortened. There is no
need to have the call in the canned message and it should be sent
like this: AGN QTC: 5     In my opinion this is all that is needed
because I'm already established contact with the station I'm
exchanging QTC's with.

Please if someone would take a look at this, we would a appreciate it.

73, Wayne N2WK