[WriteLog] Skimmer spots

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Thu Nov 22 23:01:40 EST 2012

I am setting up WL to work with telnet so I can have spots for the weekend.
I thought I had it all working, but now seeing a problem.

I used the packet terminal in WL to connect to the dx cluster node.  I then
set my filters on the cluster node to show only skimmer spots.  All was
working ok.

I closed WL and went off to do other things.

I came back and opened WL.  I reconnected to the dx cluster node. Spots are
flowing into the spot window. When I click on a spot I get an error message
: "Encountered an improper argument."

That's it.  No other info.

I rebooted the computer and then everything is working again.  Something
with the Telnet window not behaving?

Running WL 11.07D on Windows 7.

Randy, K5ZD