[WriteLog] writelog/windows 7 help

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Nov 30 01:38:29 EST 2012

Gary,

Look closely at your F keys.  Are they labeled with a dual function?  If so,
check your keyboard.  There is probably a key that shifts the F keys into an
alternate mode, sort of like having a CAPS lock on.  There should be key
that will unshift the F keys out of doing windows functions and let them do
normal function key stuff.

73,
Gary AL9A