[WriteLog] Makrothen Contest Observations V11.07D

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:20:45 EDT 2012

Joe, I hope that is a deliberate new feature of the program.

In order to foster a return to contesting where the operator is actually
required to COPY the exchange, I recommend that all software authors
implement routines in their product which randomly corrupt all "autofill"
and "supercheck-partial" information, thus requiring the operator to
actually transcribe the exchange off the air in real time without any
crutches.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"