[WriteLog] Writelog ini editing in win 7

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Oct 26 13:01:47 EDT 2012

Dean,

I'm not sure what "preferences" you want to add to the bandmap, but if it is
defining the band edges for the various modes,CW, Digital, SSB, you need to
go into the WL program group and run the "Edit sub bands" utility.  Check
the Help manual on how to use this tool.  You can set up different band
edges depending upon your license limits.

73,
Gary AL9A