[WriteLog] Country file not working

Gert Meinen pa3aav at hetnet.nl
Thu Sep 20 11:27:26 EDT 2012

Mike,

Look for files with the "last changed date" of the day you did  the
conversion with the Writelog utility program in your ProgramData/Writelog
folder.

These files are named:

CQZONE.DAT
DXCCDOS.DAT
DXCCDOSMM.DAT
DXCCWAE.DAT
DXCCWAEMM.DAT
ITUZONE.DAT
WL_CTY_DAT

 Copy/paste these files to the folder where you have installed Writelog and
overwrite the existing files with the same name, and you are all set.

73 Gert,   PA3AAV