[WriteLog] Fresh installation

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 06:15:33 EDT 2013

First uninstall any current installations of WriteLog.  Until you do so, the
program uses the location of the current install.  I don't know how to
override that, but there may be a way.  However, if there is no installation
on the computer, then the new installation will give you a chance to change
the default location of Program Files (x86).

Ed W0YK