[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Mon Apr 1 21:48:10 EDT 2013

I installed the new Writelog update and at first all worked well.
Tonight when I started it up, I decided to change modes.  When I went to the
RTTYRite pulldown, nothing was there (empty) and I could not key in anything or
use the mouse.
Writelog was frozen except if I clicked on the bandmap, it would QSY the rig and
put the station in the input box.
I had to go to the task manager to exit out of Writelog.  Now even with
restarting Writelog, nothing will work?

I have NOT downloaded 2Tone yet, but XMMT.ocx is installed in the N1MM
directory.

Any help?
BTW, I am using a FLEX-3000 so there is no interface like a microHAM or Rascal.

Joe K0BX

 #1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.