[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Apr 3 16:13:08 EDT 2013

I had the same type of problems as you Bob.
I also had the problem of MMTTY outputting the macro's at a high speed and then
I had to listen to the outgoing tones to find out when the macro ending.
In other words, there was no buffering on the outgoing text.
I went back to WL version 11.09B for now.  I will try again after all the bugs
are worked out.

Joe K0BX

 #1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.