[WriteLog] SOLVED !! - Rttyrite Issue with V11.10G - No Transmit - SOLVED !!!

Al Burnham (K6RIM) k6rim at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 7 12:30:31 EDT 2013

Thanks to W4TV - problem is solved.

Joe said:

One last thing ... you may need to set COMM PTT to "NO" if there is a
conflict between the TX1; command and hardware PTT on PKS.

Response:

Doing precisely that - setting COMM PTT to "NO"  (in Writelog) solved the problem!

The first time I read Joe's suggestion, I misinterpreted it.

After I read it again, I had my "aha" moment and .. BINGO!

Thanks again, Joe!

Also, I owe thanks to Ed, W0YK, who has been of tremendous help!

73,

Al, K6RIM

--
Albert C. Burnham