[WriteLog] Upgrade - What a pickle!!

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Tue Apr 9 00:45:43 EDT 2013

me and others asked a lot of time ago so2v support for yaesu 1000mp, mkv
and field. I can not understand why authors of writelog give support in
some radios-users and not to others. Maybe only a few of those radios
have been sold. Or maybe my 30 box (really over 300 during the last 13
years) are different... Sorry but i am very disappointed with selective
support even I am sticking with writelog myself. By the way n1mm
supports so2v for all radios. It was the reason I installed it but
because i am familiar with writelog as that was my first software 13
years ago, it's not easy to qsy for me.

73 Kostas, SV1DPI