[WriteLog] YU DX Contest module

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Apr 14 19:55:39 EDT 2013

I am setting up the YU DX Contest module for next weekend and just noticed a problem with the Entry fields.  The current contest rules specify the exchange as RST + serial number starting from 001.  However, the YU DX module has ITU as an exchange field.  I have never run this contest before, but apparently in earlier years the exchange was RST + ITU zone.

When I enter a sample call and three digit serial number I get an error message "Field ITU is invalid" and WL will not log the call.  To get it to log I must press Shift+Enter.  Forcing the entry of a YU or YT prefix call this way seems to score the YU/YT multiplier correctly, but a non YU/YT call sign results in a "?" in the ML column.  Is there time to get an updated correction made to this module before the contest this weekend?  Having to force all the entries with a Shift+Enter combination isn't something I am looking forward to.

73,
Gary AL9A