[WriteLog] BARTG 75 setup

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Apr 25 20:44:12 EDT 2013

Ok Joe, you've hit the nail on the head again!  When I change profiles in my
clone RttyRite window to something other than the AA6YQ profile it decodes
just fine at 75 baud.  I guess I need to read the MMTTY docs though about
how to make a copy of the AA6YQ profile and then tweak some of the settings
as you suggest.  I see there is a section in the USERPARA.INI file called

[Define4]
Name=AA6YQ FIR512

I suppose I could just copy this section somewhere else and save it then do
the modifications via the MMTTY screens.  If they work, or not, I could just
copy this section back into the USERPARA.INI file and restore it to original
condition.  Or, just make a backup copy of the entire USERPARA.INI file with
a different name and then restore that.  I'll give this a try later tonight.
Thanks again.

73,
Gary AL9A