[WriteLog] Fw: RTTY PPT delay

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 27 15:05:40 EDT 2013

FYI, I just reinstalled the MMTTY plug-in module and when using that in the
main Rttyrite window the PTT delay symptoms have gone away.  The two clone
windows are still setup the same using XMMT.ocx.  For some reason on my
system the MMTTY plug-in seems to play much better on TX as there is
virtually no PTT lead or PTT tail.  Sorry to say reverting back to the
plug-in hasn't done a thing for the propagation!

73,
Gary AL9A