[WriteLog] Key remapping & stateful enter key for RTTY

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sun Apr 28 01:03:30 EDT 2013

Clarification on the WriteLog Help section for Insert.  If there is a
callsign in the Entry window, the Insert function sends that callsign and
ignores highlighted callsigns in the Rttyrite window.  Only if the Entry
window is empty, will the Rttyrite highlighted callsign (the last
highlighted callsign, priority for mults (yellow)) be grabbed and stuffed in
the Entry window before the 'EntrySendCallExchange' function is executed.

73,
Ed - W0YK
Ed Muns
www.w0yk.com