[WriteLog] WL registration key

Richard S. Leary w7lkg at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 18:01:37 EDT 2013

Gary,
Glad you found it, then also...
Yes, it's in the register. At least on my Win7/64 bit machine, so should be
in Vista also.
Found mine in;
Key:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\W5XD\wlogkey\CONFIGURATION ===
"Registration_V10" = "your registration nr"

Just go to Start, Regedit, and you should find it ok.

Good luck, and thanks for the latest RTTY contacts. Arn't K3's
wonderful!!!!!

Rick, W7LKG