[WriteLog] NAQP SSB Contest prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Aug 13 02:18:59 EDT 2013

Next Saturday is the NAQP SSB Contest starting at 1800 UTC.  For those who may have missed the link to the NAQP prefill file I posted prior to the CW version of the NAQP here it is again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/et29z9arv2cciu9/2013%20NAQP%20SSB-CW%20Call%20History.adi

This file is actually a merge of two NAQP contest .csv files I downloaded from the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club website.  The two files were from the 2012 NAQP CW and SSB contests.    Some calls appeared in both the SSB and CW .csv files so I merged the files together and then eliminated exact duplicates.  If there were then any partial duplicate records, different name or QTH, I eliminated the oldest one and kept the latest one.  There are 3109 records in the file.

As always, be cautious in using prefill file information.  Its purpose is to reduce typing errors and speed up the exchanges by minimizing fill requests.  However. some stations may be using different name and/or QTH information for this contest than was used in a previous contest.  Be sure to copy the correct exchange information and modify the prefill fields accordingly.

73,
Gary AL9A