[WriteLog] Rttyrite windows

Ted Boerkamp tboerkamp at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 25 21:08:00 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone..Just wanted to ask if there is a way in Writelog to "label"
a window.

Situation is that if I run multiple rttyrite  windows using different
profiles, I want to know

which window is using which profile by perhaps adding a label that might
appear at

the top of the window beside the "60 WPM Baudot - Rttyrite" banner.

I have seen a screen shot of Ed W0YK's writelog screen during a RTTY test
and he has

5 rttyrite windows open at once. There is no indication by Writelog in any
of those windows

what the differences might be from one to the next. Does he remember them
all himself?

Is this do-able? Or maybe a future feature request???

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS