[WriteLog] Rttyrite windows

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Aug 26 00:49:52 EDT 2013

This is probably not as good as being able to label the various Rttyrite
screens, but I've discovered that by going into each RTTY control panel
Option/Setup and clicking on the Font/Window tab I can change the WaterFall
foreground and background colors for each clone screen (except the 2Tone
one).  This helps differentiate between the various screens a bit.

73,
Gary AL9A