[WriteLog] Module for 10 meter rtty this weekend

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Dec 6 17:20:09 EST 2013

Oops, pushed the wrong button.  Didn't have the link yet!

I almost got caught sleeping at the switch for this one!  Kind of snuck up
on me.

I was going to release this link after the ARRL 160M contest this weekend
for the ARRL 10M contest next weekend.  However, since this contest is also
on 10M the prefill history file I compiled for the ARRL 10M contest, CW &
SSB, will also work for this weekends 10M RTTY contest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebfn9v3bljqkcmb/ARRL%2010M%20Contest%20History%20File.adi

There are some small discrepancies that may pop up, but they are minor.  In
the Ten-Meter RTTY Contest AK, HI and XE are considered DX and will send a
serial number, while in the ARRL 10M contest they are considered states and
will send their state abbreviation.  As a result of using this prefill file
for the Ten-Meter RTTY stations in AK, HI and XE will prefill with their
state info.  Just clear it out and enter the serial number received.  VE
provinces should all be ok.

73,
Gary AL9A