[WriteLog] Multiplier window in DXpedition mode

Andre VanWyk kr5dx at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 14:08:16 EST 2013

I have been using Writelog as a general logger in DXpedition mode. For some
odd reason, I would be working station "ABC" on SSB. When I work him on CW
(or any other mode for that matter) , writelog shows it as a dupe and
multiplier not needed, although I do need him on CW for a new mode
multiplier for DXCC.

This is particularly a problem when you used the DX Telnet window, as if you
tick "Multipliers only" you miss a bunch of stations you might have worked
on SSB but still need on CW and visa versa..

Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong?

73's

Andre VanWyk

NJ0F