[WriteLog] keying!

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Dec 14 13:08:07 EST 2013

In order to have CW in SSB (MK II CW works during SSB), "CW in Voice"
must be checked in Router's PTT tab (for transceivers that support it),
and the transceiver must be in "break-in" (CW VOX must be enabled).

CW in voice prevents MK II from generating PTT with keying when it
detects the rig is in phone.

Note from the Yaesu instruction manual - transceivers (FT-2000 and
later) must have the "A1A CW Auto" menu item set to ON to permit CW
in SSB.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV