[WriteLog] WL Hardware Handshaking?

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:29:14 EST 2013

Steve,

I went to test it all out and in the process replaced writelog.ini file
from v 11.17 with the one from 2013 ARRL DX contest -- which used
v10.something .

For reasons I can't figure out, the current version of WL didn't take
most (90%) of the parameters from that older configuration file.  As a
result, I would have had to set everything up once again, a real mess.
And, too, I haven't any idea what the polling rate is!  I was planning
on running it at different time intervals to see what would happen, if
anything.

Sol, if you or anyone can help, I'd appreciate advicvcve o n how to get
the old config file to work. It's in the "new" place, as per K9JY's note:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\WriteLog.ini

he does mention that it also shows up in the C:\windows directory, but
it does not appear that the file in that location is use.

73,
Eric W3DQ