[WriteLog] 2Tone

Stephen R. Veader n4dxs at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 08:52:42 EST 2013

Don...

I had the pleasure of being a guest operator a very nice station with
some really great antennas this past weekend, and yes I'm still grinning
ear to ear.  He was running both 2Tone and MMTTY, but I'm not that
convinced that 2Tone kicks MMTTY's butt...  It has it's place yes and
under some conditions it does a very good job at picking out the week
ones.  Is it worth being able to run both, you bet...!  I'm convinced
that it is more than well worth running both 2Tone and MMTTY and the
combination does kick butt...!  The combo is so good that I think that
for WriteLog to stay competitive as contest software, it must be able to
run both...

73, Steve, N4DXS