[WriteLog] 2Tone

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Feb 14 18:31:40 EST 2013

Phil,

Where did you find the zip file to download?  What is the "something else"
it will run under?  I assume it must be on the N1MM reflector somewhere.  I
will have to see if I can still log in to that reflector.  I used to belong,
but dropped out because my email box was overflowing with folks having
problems after a fix or improvement to N1MM.  I would like to try it as a
stand alone receive window as you have to see how if performs.

73,
Gary AL9A