[WriteLog] Writelog for general logging?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Feb 27 21:14:46 EST 2013

Frank,

Yes, I've seen that work around mentioned on the reflectors before.  It will
work, provided the pilot is as conscientious as you and makes note of the
start and end dates to be uploaded each time.  I agree this is a cumbersome
process and would hope a fix could be provided so WL can export the date
ranges itself rather than have to produce the entire adif and then hone it
down further outside of WL.  Many opportunities for something to go wrong or
for inexperienced/lazy pilots to just upload the whole shooting match each
time!

73,
Gary AL9A